Shipping + Delivery
Tragically Fit ships out of Ontario, Canada. We've ensured that 100% of carbon emissions from all deliveries are offset.
**Note - Due to the pandemic, delays caused by the postal service may occur and Tragically Fit will not be liable for any late deliveries**
- Rates available at checkout
- Standard letter mail does not include tracking
- Free over $50CAD. Expedited with tracking
- Carrier: Canada Post
- Expected delivery time once the order has been processed: 1-3 weeks for standard letter mail. 3-7 days for expedited.
- Additional time can be added depending on stock availability and peak shipping seasons.
- For all packages returned to sender due to wrong address or refusal of package, shipping and handling fees are the customers responsibility and they will be charged accordingly.
- Any inquiries about shipping please track your package according to your location with Canada Post.
- If you have no tracking please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number clearly indicated in the title and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Tragically Fit is not liable for any items lost (wrong address given), stolen (marked delivered yet not received), or damaged during shipment. Postal Service holds full responsibility upon departure from Tragically Fit.
- Customers are advised to file a loss/damage claim directly through the Canada Post. Tragically Fit will provide all necessary information needed to facilitate the claim, but will only initiate filing a claim if deemed a human clerical error on behalf of the retailer. Due to liability of postal service, no refund or exchange will be given until the investigation is complete and the claim has been issued and reimbursed.
- Please note that while lost orders are one of our top priorities, package claims are a long and very extensive process and often take several weeks or more to complete.